Play Teen Patti for real money online
- One of the biggest collections of casino games
- 100% casino bonus up to ₹30,000
- Accepts 100 payment methods
- 24/7 customer support by live chat and email
- Exclusive Welcome Bonus of ₹120,000 and 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead
- 3000 stunning casino games
- Fast payout speeds
- Wide range of payment methods accepted
- Claim a very nice ₹90,000 bonus
- Huge selection of casino games
- Easy to unlock welcome bonuses
- Safe and secure banking for phone users
The latest blacklisted casinos online
We only recommend the very best casinos which pass our 25 step process. If a casino falls short in any of the steps - banking, bonuses, loyalty, security, customer support, games and more - it gets put straight onto our blacklist of sites to avoid.
- Unreliable customer support
- Extremely slow withdrawal process
- Unsatisfactory gameplay
- Have shared data with third parties
- Technical issues with payouts
- Software is not secure to play
- Suspicious-looking MGS and RTG games
- Games crashing often
- Customer issues left unsolved
How to play Teen Patti online in 5 steps
Pick a casino
Don’t sign up with the first casino you find offering Teen Patti. Take your time, do your research, compare what’s on offer at different sites and find the perfect casino for how you intend to play.
Teen Patti is fast and simple, making it perfect for mobile betting. Downloading your favourite casino’s app is the most convenient way to start playing.
Make a deposit
To play real money Teen Patti, you’ll need to deposit some cash. Make sure in advance your preferred payment method is available. If you have any doubts about depositing just get in touch with customer support.
Select a teen patti game
Lots of casinos have multiple versions of Teen Patti and getting to know them all is part of the fun. Try out different games and get a feel for your favourite.
Place your bet
Choosing how much to bet and knowing when to throw away your cards is an essential skill of Teen Patti. The more you play, the more experience you’ll gain with betting.
Teen Patti rules
- Teen Patti is a simple game that has a lot in common with different types of poker. It’s usually played with between 3-7 players and the goal is to end up with the best hand or be the last remaining player in the round.
- Before the game starts, every player must place an ante in the pot known as the boot. The players are then dealt three cards each, face down. You can choose whether to look at your cards (play seen) or not (play blind). The action then moves clockwise around the table, starting with the player to the left of the dealer.
- Each player decides, one at a time, whether to place an additional bet in the pot to stay in the game, or fold and pay nothing. The amount you must bet is determined by the current stake, which is the boot amount. Blind players must bet 1x or 2x the current stake, while seen players must bet either 2x or 4x.
- Unlike poker, the action continues around the table for as long as necessary and a showdown is only possible when there are two players left. If only two players are left one of them can pay for a show, they then compare hands and the one with the best cards wins the pot. Otherwise, the pot is won by the last remaining player if everyone else folds.
Teen patti sequences
Understanding the Teen Patti sequences, also known as hands, should be the first step for all new Teen Patti players. You can see the rankings of all the Teen Patti sequences below. They are arranged in descending order, from highest to lowest value.
1. Trail or Set
This is the best sequence in Teen Patti. It’s composed of three cards of the same rank, like three of a kind in poker.
A-A-A is the best possible trail and 2-2-2 is the least valuable.
2. Pure Sequence
Similar to a straight flush in poker, this is three consecutive cards of the same suit.
A-2-3 is the most valuable pure sequence, before A-K-Q, then K-Q-J and so on. K-A-2 is not a valid pure sequence.
3. Sequence (run)
Three consecutive cards, of different suits.
Again, A-2-3 is the most valuable run, while 4-3-2 is the least valuable.
Three disconnected cards of the same suit. When comparing colours, the two highest cards are compared and whichever is higher wins.
If they are the same, move on to the next highest cards one by one.
Two cards of the same rank. When comparing hands, if both pairs are the same you must compare the values of the remaining cards.
A-A-K is the best possible pair.
6. High card
When you don’t have any of the above combinations, it comes down to the highest individual cards.
You compare the top ranked cards and if they are the same you move on to the second and third.
How to win at Teen Patti
Teen Patti is easy to learn but getting a complete understanding of different strategies might take a little longer. There are plenty of quirks in the game that you can exploit to win more often - but only if you know what you’re doing. In this section, we’ve put together our top 4 tips on how to win.
Play for free first
There are lots of sites out there that let you play Teen Patti for free in demo mode. This is perfect if you’re new to the game and want to get a feel for it. Taking time to learn the game before risking real money will benefit you in the long run.
Use bonuses to your advantage
Just about all online casinos offer bonuses for new players, which you can use to boost your bankroll and kick start your Teen Patti experience. If you intend to deposit a lot of money upfront, a deposit matching bonus is great. No-deposit bonuses are perfect for low-stakes players.
Play smart, not emotionally
Don’t get overexcited by high cards, or discouraged by low ones - stick to your game-plan and play smart.
Vary your strategies
If you always make the same moves - betting with high cards and folding with low ones for example - your style of play can quickly become predictable. Learn how to vary your strategies so other players won’t be able to predict your next move.
The odds of winning at Teen Patti
|Trail or set||52||0.24%||424:00:1|
Teen Patti variations
So far we’ve been focusing on the classic version of Teen Patti, but there are other variations out there. Some of them are cultural, where different regions have differing rules. Others are twists created by casinos.
All the variations in this section largely follow the standard Teen Patti rules, but with one or two twists. You might even find you prefer one of the Teen Patti variations to the original! Below are the most popular ones.
In this variation, 2-3-5 of the same suit is treated as a pure sequence. This brings the probability of making a pure sequence up to 0.24%, the same as a trail. This rule has its own logic since in classic Teen Patti a trail is the highest ranked sequence - even though it’s mathematically more common than a pure sequence.
Muflis functions like lowball poker: the hand rankings are the same but the order is reversed. Essentially, you’re betting on who has the worst hand. In a showdown, you win by having the lowest ranked hand. In Muflis A-A-A is the worst possible hand, while low ranked hands like 2-4-9 are very valuable.
AK47 introduces the concept of jokers or wild cards to Teen Patti. In this game, A, K, 4 and 7 are all wild - meaning you can substitute them for any other card or suit in your hand. Other than this, the rules are the same.
After the cards are dealt, the dealer deals one more card face up. The remaining 3 cards of that rank become jokers or wild cards, which can be substituted for any other card in the deck. For example, if the dealer deals out the 9♥️, then 9♣️, 9♦️, and 9♠️ become jokers.
Best of Four
In this game, every player is dealt four cards instead of three, from which they must make the best possible three-card hand. The hand rankings and combinations are the same as regular Teen Patti and the game proceeds as normal.
Teen patti apps
Teen Patti is fast, simple and perfect to play on mobile. Many casinos that offer Teen Patti have their own dedicated mobile apps available for download and that makes Teen Patti apps all the more fun. The software is easy to use and works perfectly on the small screen. You can typically play on iPhones, Android, iPads and tablets.
|Casino||Real Cash||App||Min. deposit||Bonus offer|
|Casumo||Yes||Yes||₹1,000||100% Up to ₹2,000|
|Betway||Yes||Yes||₹200||₹500 Bonus Credit|
|LeoVegas||Yes||Yes||₹1,000||Up to ₹10,000|
|Royal Panda||Yes||No||₹1,000||Up to ₹10,000|
|Pure Casino||Yes||No||₹250||Up to ₹10,000|
Teen Patti history
Teen Patti is more than just a new casino craze, it’s a major part of Indian culture. From kids playing together in their free time to families gathering during Diwali, Teen Patti is first and foremost a social game. The human connection is a big part of what has made it so popular in India for many decades.
In the 2010s Teen Patti found new life online, both at online casinos and through Teen Patti apps. This has opened up the game to a whole new audience as well as given Indian players the chance to keep playing with their friends and family - even if they’re on the other side of the world!
We care about you
When gambling with real money online, it’s important to play responsibly. It’s also vital to be aware of the signs of problem gambling and know what to do if it becomes an issue. Have a look at the following pieces of advice for responsible gambling.
- Find more help, information and support at Gamblers Anonymous
- Never look at gambling as a way to make money. It should be viewed as a fun form of entertainment, not a way to generate cash.
- Never continue to gamble in an effort to regain lost money
- Make a budget and stick to it. Decide on a responsible amount to gamble with, that you would be comfortable losing
- Avoid gambling while drinking or at any time when you aren’t fully in control.
- Only bet what you can afford to lose. Never gamble with money required for essentials like food, rent or bills.
- If you start to experience problems with gambling, reach out to support groups and get help.
- Find more help, information and support at Gamblers Anonymous