Independent Experts Play, Review and Rank The Best Canadian Casinos
The best Canadian online casinos of July 2016
Our review team is focused on finding our Canadian readers the top casinos to play at because people are always asking, "What is the best online casino?". We look at Canadian specific advantages before adding online gambling sites to our list such as toll free support numbers, free slots spins, fast payouts and Canada friendly banking options. Of course, we also check out promos, jackpots and game variety for the best online casinos to ensure you have a great experience.
Our #1 Rated Site for July 2016 is Ruby Fortune Casino
Are you on the Big Winners List? Click here to find out!
How We Test the Best Canadian Online Casinos
Buckle up and get ready for some wild online gambling with our list of the top online casinos for Canadian players. Our dedicated review team has worked tirelessly, spending hundreds and hundreds of hours on line, to bring you this list by examining:
- Welcome bonuses - We know you like free money so we have ensured only Canadian online casinos with good sign up bonuses made it to our list.
- Game variety - When playing at an online casino, Canada players want plenty of great games to choose from. Whether you enjoy blackjack, slot machines, video poker, roulette, baccarat, or even craps or keno, all of the best internet gambling sites that we recommend for you offer hundreds of online slots and other games each.
- Customer support - When you hit a problem in an online casino, you want to know you can reach help at any time of the day or night. Each Canadian casino online we recommend has 24/7 customer support. Plus, because no one wants to hang on line waiting for a live chat rep, we've made sure service is speedy.
- Regular promotions - VIP programs, regular tournaments and frequent deposit bonuses are all featured by the website that we consider the best online casinos Canada has to offer.
- Juicy jackpots - You don't want to hit that one-in-a-million online slots combo only to be rewarded with a few thousand dollars. Heck no! You want to hit the big time when gambling on the net and we have made sure all of our featured Canadian online casino sites offer you the chance to win life changing money.
- Security - If you are making deposits and providing Canada online gambling sites with your information, then that data should be secure. All of the gaming websites we recommend have state-of-the-art in-house security to ensure your data is safe.
- Deposit methods - Get your money into and out of an online casino site quickly and easily because we have made sure they offer a huge variety of deposit and withdrawal methods.
Visit our Local Casino Finder to find brick and mortar casinos all over Canada.
Recent Casino WINNERS
Canadian Online Casino FAQ
The legality of Canadian gambling sites is something of a grey area. While the Canadian government does not offer licenses to online casinos, Canada players are not prevented from enjoying games, such as slot machines or blackjack at international sites. In addition, Quebec has legalized online gambling so playing there is perfectly legal.
Of course you can! The best online casino sites in Canada offer gambling in CDN$ so you don't incur any currency exchange fees. In addition, it is easier to keep track of how much you are gambling as you don't have to do any mental money converting.
A payout percentage shows what your expected rate of return is from a gaming establishment, whether you play on line or off. Each site with a 90% payout should return you 90 cents for every dollar you bet at a casino on-line. However, it is important to note that these figures are drawn from hundreds of thousands of transactions, so you should not expect every wager you make to return you the stated percentage. Our top rated Canuck online casino is Ruby Fortune Casino which has a payout percentage of 97.63%.
Every site accepts a large variety of payment methods for both deposits and cashouts. You can use credit cards, e-wallets or even bank transfers to fund your account and cashout your profit. When cashing out large wins from online Canadian casinos you may also be asked to provide proof of identity and residence. You can also read our reviews for more information about the particular banking options of each site.
All reputable sites offer safe and secure gaming environments that feature state-of-the-art encryption technology. Each of Casino.org's top Canadian online casino websites have tried and tested Microgaming software that you can trust and also have customer support available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have before playing. However, you can also play at no download casinos if you prefer.
Not at all! Many of the best online casino Canada players started off by taking advantage of the free game selection to practice strategies and get to grips with the rules before betting any real money at online slots, baccarat, blackjack, craps, bingo, video poker or roulette. While you cannot play in an offline gaming establishment for free, you might still want to visit a live Canadian casino like the Niagara Falls resort & hotel (near Toronto) to enjoy industry-leading entertainment and hospitality.
Whenever you make your first deposit at a casino online in Canada you will be rewarded with a bonus. However, before you get your hands on this free cash you often have to gamble a specified amount. Be aware that the bigger the bonus you receive, the more you have to wager to unlock your free cash. However, it sure is fun gambling with all that free money as you do get to keep your winnings!
Other Online Gambling Canada Resources
At Casino.org you can compare the top legal internet gambling sites and play for real money, saving you time on your search for a great site. French Canadian players will find Casino en Ligne Canada and Casino en Ligne Québec helpful pages. Our North American neighbours might find our USA page useful. We also have an Australian guide for those on the other side of the world, as well as a detailed Canada gambling guide.
Live Canada Casinos
There are five land-based casinos currently operating in Canada:
- Caesars Windsor - 377 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, Ontario Telephone: (519)258-7878 or 1-800-991-7777
- River Rock Casino - 8811 River Road, Richmond, British Columbia Telephone: (604)247-8900 or 1-866-748-3718
- Casino Niagara - 5705 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario Telephone: (905)374-3598 or 1-888-325-5788
- River Cree Resort and Casino - 300 East Lapotac Blvd Box 179 Enoch, Alberta T7X 3Y3 Telephone: (780)484-2121
- Casino de Montréal - 1, avenue du Casino, Montréal, Québec Telephone: (514)392-2746 or 1-800-665-2274
Information on Canadian Problem Gambling
If you or someone you know might have a gambling problem, we recommend that you seek help:
- ProblemGambling.ca - relevant information resource on the risks associated with online gambling.
- CPGCB – a helpful resource to help you avoid and educate yourself on how to stay away from problem gambling
- KnowYourLimit.ca – a great resource for residents of any province in Canada who think they might have a gambling problem
- Problem Gambling Helpline – Located in London, Onatio and offer help to all Canadian residents. They can be contacted at (519)439-0174
Payout Speed: 1-3 Days
Support: Live Chat and Phone
- 650+ casino games & slots
- Monthly bonuses
- 24/7 Customer support
- Operating since 2003
Payout Speed: 1-3 Days
Support: Live Chat and Phone
- $5m+ Mega Moolah Jackpot
- More than 630+ casino games
- Secure banking options
- Live dealer games
Payout Speed: 2-3 Days
Support: Live Chat and Phone
- Over 655 high quality games
- Deposit in Canadian Dollars
- Over $5 million paid out daily
- High payout ratio of 97.59%
We have one of the largest collections of free online slots available to Canadian players. Here's a small selection of our most popular free casino games.
Our review team has spent hundreds of hours playing for real money casinos on the carefully audit and select the top casinos for Canadians.
To guarantee you have a safe and enjoyable experience, we only recommend Canadian casinos that meet our strict selection criteria. Casinos that fail our tests for security, software quality, customer support, banking and reliability get placed onto our blacklisted. Here are three sites we recommend Canadian players avoid: