Responsible Gambling Policy
As a provider of information regarding gaming and gambling, the Company (as defined in the Agreement) promotes responsible gambling and encourages all of the visitors to the website and users of the services offered via the website who wish to game and gamble, to do so responsibly.
We want you to enjoy gaming and gambling, but to always do so wisely.
1. Underage Gambling
You should only engage in gambling or gaming if you are over the age of 18 and over the age at which gambling/gaming is legal under the law or jurisdiction which applies to you ("Legal Age"). If you live with any person who is not of Legal Age you should take steps to ensure that they do not have access to your username and password of any gambling website. Do not leave those who are not of Legal Age unattended near your computer when the gaming or gambling website is open.
There are a number of third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet:
2. Responsible Gambling
In order to gamble responsibly you should remember the following:
- Gambling is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gambling is not a way to make money, the vast majority of gamblers actually lose money;
- Never wager more than you can comfortably afford to lose.
- Never wager with funds that you need to use for your day to day living expenses;
- Place limits on your gambling, for example, this can include setting limits on the time you spend gambling, the amount you gamble each week, the amount you deposit in your account each week and/or the amount you can afford to lose each week.
- Never chase your losses.
We understand that some people who develop a problem with their gambling don't always realise it. You should consider the following questions, in order to assist to establish whether you have a gambling problem:
- Have ever you lied about the extent or success of your gambling?
- Do you gamble when you are depressed or to escape issues in your life?
- Do you borrow or steal money to gamble?
- Does gambling affecting your relationships with other people?
- Do you gamble in order to solve your financial difficulties?
- If you run out of money when you're gambling do you feel loss and despair, and want to find money to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you ever been forced to rely on others to finance your gaming?
- Do your thoughts constantly turn to gambling?
- Have you ever tried to win back losses by taking risks you usually would not take?
3. Advice and Help
If you feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you should seek help. You can seek help from the following organisations:
4. Compliance with law
Please be aware that this site is only intended to be used by visitors in jurisdictions where the use of online gambling services is legal. You must refrain from using this site, and/or any other third-party websites to which this site may refer, if the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside, prohibit such use.