Play at 2019's Top Bitcoin Online Casinos
Here you'll find a shortlist of the top online casinos for Bitcoin gambling. Start playing popular Bitcoin games in minutes, and get bonuses and free coins on slots, online roulette and blackjack, as well as many other top casino titles. Our reviewers' #1 Bitcoin casino for October is
Betway Casino, and every online casino shortlisted here will offer the key benefits Bitcoin players expect, including:
- Lower house edges (1-2%) than traditional online casinos
- Faster transactions than normal banking methods
- The ability to deposit, withdraw, and play in complete anonymity
Our Top Rated Bitcoin Casinos
- Payout Speed: 1-2 days
- Win Rate: 98.32%
- Fast & secure payouts
- 24/7 customer support
- Mobile Compatible gaming
- Use Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals
Banking options include
- Payout Speed: 1-2 days
- Win Rate: 98.45%
- Selection of over 400 games
- Best choice for US players
- Amazing first deposit bonus
- Fast deposits and withdrawals with Bitcoin
Banking options include
Bitcoin casinos on our blacklist
Bitcoin is a safe and secure method of depositing and withdrawing from online casinos, and we’ve listed many of the world’s best and most secure above. However, some online casinos are considered unsafe and we’ve added these Bitcoin casinos to our blacklist.
Euro Play Casino
- Customer problems left unresolved
- Unsavoury business practices
- Loose gameplay in free mode
- Slow payment times
- Bad casino practices
- No information on licenses
Our Top Recommended CasinosTop 10 Rated Casinos
Your Introduction to Bitcoin & Online Casinos
So, what are Bitcoins, and how did they originate? And how did they evolve into Bitcoin casinos and gambling?
Bitcoin is essentially a decentralized virtual currency, meaning it neither exists in the physical world like real cash, nor does it have a central bank such as the Federal Reserve. It is used by more than 100,000 people and businesses all over the world, trading in thousands of dollars every day without a middleman or credit card company involved.
Among these businesses are now dozens of Bitcoin online casinos, each offering a unique portfolio of betting games like roulette and online slots to crypto-currency customers.
Benefits That Bitcoin Gambling Provides
Bitcoin can be the perfect fit for online casinos for several reasons. One big advantage that comes with using Bitcoin, or other established cryptocurrencies for that matter, is complete anonymity. Since it is not regulated by a central bank, Bitcoin is anonymous and customers are not required to enter personal details when opening an account or when making transfers.
The list of perks doesn’t stop here and there are other reasons to switch from conventional currencies to Bitcoin, such as:
- High-end security for online transfers - Bitcoin transactions are encrypted and verified several times in different points on the network to guarantee the best security. This also helps improve privacy since it is basically impossible to trace back transactions to their source.
- Lack of transfer fees - Users can send and receive Bitcoin without paying any fees. The process is very simple but also very safe. Transfers are done straight away and are accurate to the exact digit, without any processing costs. This gives it a big advantage over bank transfers, which can sometimes have large fees.
- Much faster banking for online gaming - While it is common for withdrawals in standard currencies to take around seven days to complete due to the banking processing, payments in Bitcoin are done in a matter of minutes. Players can cash out their winnings instantly to a Bitcoin wallet, instead of waiting around for days, as is the case with other banking options.
Winning is great, and getting paid out in time and in a safe way is even better. Our payout guide will tell you how to spot casinos with fast payouts.
When you want to play for real money, you can rely on the help of our experts to find you the best deals and best casinos.
How to Get Set Up
One of the reasons for Bitcoin's popularity in recent years is that it is very easy to use. In fact, the entire process is quicker and has fewer steps than using an e-wallet like PayPal or NETELLER to fund a real money gaming account at a casino online.
If you are just getting started, you simply need to follow these steps and you will be ready in no time:
- Set up a Bitcoin wallet. This is very simple nowadays as you can simply go to Bitcoin.org to download the free client for storing your Bitcoins. You can buy coins at leading traders or mine them directly.
- Find a casino that supports Bitcoin payments and register. Our team of experts can help out a lot in this regard as we provide unbiased reviews of top online casinos accepting Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. Simply pick your favorite, or just opt for the top-ranked one, and open a new account for free.
- Make a deposit in Bitcoin. The process is very similar to using any other online payment option. You go to the cashier and select Bitcoin. The screen will then display a unique address for your account. Go to the Bitcoin wallet, select the tab for sending and enter the online casino address. Enter the amount and confirm the transaction. The funds will be available in the casino balance within minutes.
How We Rate These Casinos for Players
We inspect every Bitcoin online casino to ensure that the Bitcoin casinos we recommend are the best. We do this by following a number of criteria and only presenting you with the casinos that rate highly in all of the following areas:
Safety and Security - Bitcoin casinos come with an extra layer of online security thanks to the fact that all transactions using this cryptocurrency are encrypted multiple times. Customers remain anonymous and there are no personal details required for deposits.
Game Variety - The gaming options play a big role in casino reviews nowadays since players require access to a wide range of Bitcoin games. Top slots, realistic table games, video poker, and more can be played using Bitcoin at the best casino sites.
Bonuses and Promotions - Top casinos have top promotional offers and Bitcoin players can benefit from deposit bonuses, free spins, loyalty coins, giveaways, and more. We strive to find the best deals so that our readers can get the best rewards for every BTC deposited and spent on the games.
Fast Banking - We believe it is important for players to have full control of their funds and not have to wait around for days to receive their winnings from online casinos. Bitcoin facilitates very fast transactions without any costs and so the best casino sites support quick withdrawals.
Customer Support - Since not all players are familiar with using Bitcoin, it can be crucial for the leading casinos to provide professional support 24/7. This way, users can ask questions and get help when needed.
The Most Frequently Used Coins at Online Casinos
There are several cryptocurrencies that are used fairly frequently nowadays and can be found at the best Bitcoin online casinos. While they work in similar ways and provide the same advantages, they are unique in their own ways. These are the most popular ones you should consider for online gambling:
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses and Promotions
As a Bitcoin player, you can expect to get some great deals at top casinos online in 2019. The most popular offer is the welcome bonus, which can double or even triple the first real money deposit for free. A 100% match on the first payment is quite common nowadays and it is a great incentive for new players to get started. Other promos can come in the form of no deposit bonuses, free spins, or free coins. The latter is based on a rewards program where every bet made using Bitcoin generates comp points that can be exchanged into coins for free.
How to Remain Anonymous with Bitcoin
Anonymity is not always guaranteed when it comes to online betting but Bitcoin provides the best way to make sure that your details remain private. We recommend following these four easy tips on how to stay anonymous when Bitcoin gambling online:
- Keep the funds in BTC - Don’t switch your Bitcoin games balance to EUR, USD, or any other centralized currency that can be traced back to a bank account with your name on it.
- Don’t connect your Bitcoin wallet to any personal information - This includes an online casino created in your name. For complete anonymity, the best way is to only use the Bitcoin balance and not enter any personal details.
- Generate a new wallet address for every transaction - You can easily generate a new wallet address from the account at any time for free so don’t use the same one multiple times.
- Stick to reliable Bitcoin casinos that offer privacy - You only need an email address to sign up when it comes to the top online casinos using Bitcoin. We recommend creating a burner email account without using your real name that you only use for the casino.
Start Making Your Deposits Now
Whether you’re an avid bitcoin user, or you’re just thinking about taking your first step into the new cryptocurrency on the block, we can’t recommend bitcoin casinos highly enough!
Not only will you benefit from some very tempting no deposit bonuses and promotions, you’ll also gain access to some of the most exciting new games around. And that’s not all: the house edge at bitcoin casinos is actually lower than its traditional counterparts, so your chances of winning are bigger too!
So, you’ve heard all there is to hear about the benefits of bitcoin casinos. It must be time to start playing at them.
What is Bitcoin and how does it work?
Bitcoin is a digital currency you can use online to pay for products and services just like you would with real cash.
Most people just buy Bitcoins from specific sites or receive them as a form or payment from a friend or someone else. Bitcoins originate, and can also be obtained, through a process called mining.
The unique thing about Bitcoins is that there is a finite number of them at any one time. The number of them will never exceed 21 million, and it's estimated that that figure will be reached in 2140.
Can I fund my online casino account with Bitcoins?
Yes you can! There are now dozens of Bitcoin online casinos, each offering a unique portfolio of betting games like roulette and online slots to crypto-currency customers.
Is it a safe banking option to use?
Bitcoin is a very safe banking option, which is why it’s become so popular in recent years. Because most kinds of Bitcoin wallets would require someone to both have the login information for your wallet, they would also need the actual physical device your wallet is located on. That second part especially makes hacking a Bitcoin wallet much more difficult, especially if the hacker doesn’t live anywhere near you.
How fast are Bitcoin transactions with casinos online?
Unlike some more traditional banking methods you may have used at top online casinos (like credit cards or e-wallets), both withdrawals and payments at casinos accepting Bitcoin are instantaneous.
How do Bitcoins compare to other banking options?
For those that enjoy instant transactions, lower house edges, and that don’t want to give up their personal bank details, traditional banking methods can’t really compare to playing with Bitcoin. The only downside to btc gambling is that values fluctuate: if the value of your Bitcoins goes down, you won't be able to withdraw as much cash.
With e-wallets like PayPal, you must tie your account to your bank. With Bitcoin wallets that is not the case, and for that reason (among others) they are considered to be a much more secure payment method.
Will there be any fees with Bitcoin transactions?
Bitcoins can be bought and sent peer-to-peer across the Internet without going through a bank or clearing house. The best online casinos have fees that are relatively low. The current market price for a Bitcoin is always changing due to the supply and demand for it.