The Top Real Money Sic Bo Casinos of 2018
Your Guide to Playing for Real Money at the Best Online Sic Bo Casinos
Ready to play some Sic-Bo? This is a fun game that is easy to learn. So sit back, grab a glass of your favorite beverage, and let us break down the rules, the betting, the strategies, and the best online casinos to play Sic Bo.
What's in this Guide?
Our Top Rated Sic Bo Casinos
- Payout Speed: 1-2 days
- Win Rate: 98.45%
- Selection of over 400+ games
- Best Choice for US players
- Amazing first deposit bonus
- Excellent game selection
- Payout Speed: 1-3 days
- Win Rate: 98.32%
- Fast & Secure Payouts
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Mobile Compatible Gaming
- US Players Accepted
1. Playing Sic Bo like a Pro
If craps feels too overwhelming and roulette is getting a little too boring, you need to try your luck at Sic Bo. The fast-paced dice game combines the betting opportunities and dice found in craps with the simplicity that has made roulette so popular. The result has led to fortunes for casino players all over the planet.
Real money Sic Bo is ridiculously easy to play. Just choose your bet on the virtual felt and try your hand at predicting what the roll of the dice will be. Then roll and watch what happens. If your numbers come up, you’ll win. If you haven’t played Sic Bo for real cash, you’ll love it because:
- There’s little to no learning curve making it It’s incredibly easy to play
- You get to roll the virtual dice and wait to see if you win
- When you play online Sic Bo, you can wager as little as you want
That’s just the tip of the chip stack of why you’ll love to play Sic Bo online for real money. Read on for the strategy advice and tips you need to roll one big win after another.
Getting to Know the Game
There are two components to real cash Sic Bo that you should know about—the betting board and the dice. While you might be used to games with a pair of dice, Sic Bo actually employs three dice. Your job is to predict the exact number that comes up, the set of numbers that hits, or the total of the three dice.
Each bet comes with a different payout and you’re free to bet on multiple outcomes at once, just like in roulette. Here’s a look at the different elements you need to know about:
- Total - This one is the simplest real money Sic Bo bets. You’ll have the opportunity to bet on the total of the three dice, and you can bet on any number from 4 through 16. You’ll notice that 3 and 18 are missing. That’s because they show up as triple bets elsewhere on the board.
- Single - If you place a Single bet, you’re betting on a number that will appear on at least one of the dice. That means if you bet on a 3, you’ll win if at least one die lands on a 3.
- Double - With this bet, you’re betting that a specific number will be rolled on two of the dice.
- Triple - If you think all three dice will end up showing a specific number, go ahead and bet on a Triple. The payout for a Triple is 30:1 at most online Sic Bo casinos. You can also bet on a specific Triple, and that pays out 180:1. Obviously the odds of winning this are slim, but in any case it is a thrilling wager.
Learn to Play in Under a Minute
- Drop your chips on any betting element seen on the board
- Click or tap the ‘Roll’ button
- Wait for the dice to land. If you win you will be paid accordingly to the payout.
Remember, online, you’re in control of when the rolling happens. But in a land-based casino, the house takes care of rolling for you. While in craps actual players get to do the rolling, the dice are left in the hands of the croupier. In fact, in bricks-and-mortar properties, the dice are actually kept in a small cage.
Get Your Free Sic Bo Reference Chart!Download Now
Online Sic Bo Reference Chart - Get Yours!
Are you new to Sic Bo? Don't worry, we've put together a handy guide to the game to help you play smart and bet smart. You can download it right away from the link below and it'll only take a minute or so to read. Best of all, it's free!
We'll take you through the different combinations and what they mean, and more importantly what they are worth. We'll help you with your betting strategy and understanding the odds. It's all laid out in a handy infographic and is very easy to follow. Make sure you know exactly what's going on in your next game and take a look now.
2. How to Choose a Sic Bo Casino
Regular gamblers like to know they are playing quality games at quality sites. Before you get started it will be a good idea to have a set of criteria to follow when choosing a site to play Sic Bo. These are some features that can help you with your game play. Set your standards by them and you’ll be on your way to a great start.
Look for a High Payout Percentage
This is the rate a casino pays out in winnings as compared to the amount of money wagered. If a payout rate is 97% then the casino will pay out $97 for every $100 that's wagered. The difference is kept by the casino as profit.
As this is an overall figure worked out for the whole casino, it doesn't mean that you will see 97% back on a wager you make. However, playing at a Sic Bo casino online with a higher payout rate will boost your odds of winning.
Not all casinos pay out the same
Compare Bonus Offers & Promotions
Every casino will offer you bonuses and promotions throughout your game play. These will vary by site which is why it is important to weigh out the pros and cons of each offer made to you. This is especially important if you plan on accepting a welcome bonus. As you play Sic Bo online you may be presented with exclusive promotions that help you to keep the dice rolling.
Calculate the best bonuses available online.
|Casino||Bonus Awarded ? As some casinos will give the best bonus right on your first deposit, and others might require several deposits to unlock the offer, the casino with the best offer here will change depending on the amount you enter.||Total Bankroll ? Total bankroll figures depend on the way the casinos award their bonuses. A casino might offer the same bonus as another overall, but will require 1, 3 or several deposits to reach the full reward. This is why the same casino can rank differently for different amounts you enter.|
Track down the best bonus on offer
If you're signing up with a new casino they will almost definitely offer you a welcome bonus in some form, and usually one that rewards you based on your initial deposit figure.
A bonus as you start is great for your bankroll and boosting your chance to win real money as you enjoy the casino games.
What you can do with your bonus will vary on the playthrough requirements a casino will set on the amount, usually giving you a set period of time or type of game to play on. It's best to check the details of any requirements before signing up with a casino.
Tip: You will get the most out of a bonus that combines a decent amount with playthrough requirements that better fit your schedule and usual choice of games.
Make Security Your Utmost Concern
You wouldn’t ever give your money to a rogue looking site just because they asked you for some, right? The same logic should be applied at a casino online. Sic Bo players can begin their security analysis by looking for the green bar of trust at the top of the page. This indicates SSL certification and encryption. Safe payment options, firewalls, and frequent in house security checks are a plus. By taking these precautionary measures you can feel confident in knowing your money and personal information is safeguarded.
Why You Can Count On Us
Have you tried searching for an online casino that offers real money Sic Bo? If so, you know that there aren’t actually that many casinos that do. Unfortunately, many casinos don’t offer Sic Bo online for one simple reason - the payouts are often too high.
Remember, hitting a specific Triple pays out 180:1 at many online casinos. Compare that to roulette where hitting an exact number gets you a 35:1 payout and it’s clear why casinos aren’t a fan of Sic Bo.
When you do find an online Sic Bo website for real cash that you love, it might not necessarily be a reputable online casino. That’s where we come in. As online casino experts and major Sic Bo fans, we’ve taken the time to review every Sic Bo site that’s open to the public.
We’ve checked out everything. Quality of customer service, including availability of languages, phone support, and live chat. Deposit options and fees associated with those options. Cashout speed. Security. And overall reputation of the people behind the site were not forgotten about.
After rating sites in a number of categories, we’ve compiled a list of our top picks, only passing on a handful to you. If it’s made our list, you can trust it to offer one of the best real money online Sic Bo experiences.
3. Sic Bo Strategy Guide
Stick with low-risk bets
If you’re familiar with roulette, you know that placing an odd/even or colored bet offers you a nearly 50/50 chance of winning. The presence of a zero and double zero tips the edge in favor of the house, but it’s pretty close to being split odds.
In Sic Bo, sticking with Small and Big bets will give you the best chance to winning real money. A small bet pays out if you hit the numbers 4 through 10. A big bet pays out if you hit the numbers 11 through 17. Since the odds of hitting your number are high, the payout is low. These wagers pay out 1:1. That means if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.
4. Tip and Advice for Playing Sic Bo
Thinking of playing Sic Bo online for real money? While the game is pretty straightforward, make sure you pay attention to the following rules before you sit down to play:
- You can bet on as few or as many outcomes as you want.
- You do not need all three dice to match unless you’ve bet on a Triple.
- If you’re playing live, don’t throw your chips and respect the general Sic Bo table etiquette.
If you’re playing online then make sure your internet connection is of ample speed and without interruption. Getting kicked off in the middle of a dice roll could result in an automatic loss. Make sure you read the online casino’s connection policy before you play.
Quick Sic Bo Tips
- Try betting on a combination to increase your chances of winning. With three dice in play there are hundreds of potential combinations available, now’s not the time for sticking to your lucky number.
- Know what each roll pays out before you play. You want to focus your mental energy on learning the ropes, not worrying about what the wrong play might cost you.
- Take advantage of Sic Bo bonuses before you choose just any online casino. Casinos want to reward you for signing up with them, so shop around for a bonus that will help out your Sic Bo game.
- Sic Bo means small big, and that’s how you should bet You can bet on whether the sum of the three dice will be smaller or bigger than a certain number, giving you a higher chance of winning.
5. A Quick History Lesson on Sic Bo
Over 1,900 years ago Chinese were enjoying games of chance using stones, tiles, and dice. To this day many of their games live on in the original forms or modern variations. Among these is Sic Bo, or Dice Pair. Around Asia the game was also known as Dai Siu or Tai Said which translates into Big Small.
- 1,900 AD - 19th Century - Sic Bo is said to have originally been played with wooden blocks that had numbered sides. Over time these were replaced with three, six sided dice. The objective always remained the same which was to bet correctly on combinations of numbers that would be rolled.
- 19th Century - During this time Chinese manual laborers travelled to the U.S. to work on the transcontinental railroad. They brought an assortment of games and traditions with them including Sic Bo. Throughout work camps immigrants would gamble on Sic Bo, but European-American settlers were not keen on the game up until the 20th Century. Meanwhile in Macau, Sic Bo was becoming popular with Portuguese colonies who would latter bring the game into Europe.
- 20th Century - It took two more waves of Chinese immigrants to the U.S. before Sic Bo was noticed by European-American settlers. In the 1920s and 1940s the classic American carnival adopted Sic Bo, but called it Chuck a Luck. The cage in Sic Bo was called the birdcage and to this day that term is still used. It would take another 40+/- years for the game to become popular in US casinos. In 1937 Macau monopolized commercial gambling by awarding all games to Companhia Tai Heng. By 1960 Stanley Ho, along with his enterprise STDM, bid and won the monopoly. In 1970 Ho opened Hotel Lisboa which featured an incredible casino that featured Sic Bo on the main floor and directly next to the roulette wheel.
- Sic Bo Takes Off - Sic Bo was an instant success in Macau. Vegas casinos took note and introduced Sic Bo tables in back rooms for visiting Chinese gamblers.
- 1990s - As wealthy Chinese tourists poured into Vegas, the known casinos finally welcomed Sic Bo onto the main floor. In 1995 non-Chinese gamblers began to play the game.
- 2000s - Sic Bo has gotten off to a slow start in Europe, the UK, and Canada. Things are picking up thanks to online casinos. In fact many say that the ability to gambling online was Sic Bo’s much deserved big break. Now Sic Bo can be found at the leading operators and mobile casinos.
6. Common Sic Bo Questions
What is Sic Bo?
The name Sic Bo means "precious dice" in Chinese. It is a classic Chinese dice game (with a long history) played with three dice. Sic Bo has a few variations with names like Chuck-a-luck, birdcage, and Grand Hazard. Sic Bo has some similarities to Craps where players must place bets on how they think the dice will roll.
Where can I find the best online Sic Bo casino?
Don't waste your time bouncing around the Internet. The first place you should look is our online Sic Bo casino page. Our experts individually judge each casino based on a large number of important criteria from easiest platforms, best graphics to safest and most secure online environment so you can choose wisely and get started quicker.
What is a Sic Bo cage?
The cage is a container the dice are tumbled in prior to being rolled.
What are the payouts like for online Sic Bo?
To put it simply, different casinos offer different payouts, but we only choose the very best paying games to represent on our site. In a Sic Bo game each individual combination also has its own payout, and within each online Sic Bo casino a single play can be worth anywhere from 1 to 1 to as much as 180 to 1 in most online Sic Bo casinos.
What is the highest betting option?
To win the most money on a single roll, the player needs to bet on a “specific triple.” That means you, as the player, have on a single number and all three dice must land on that number. Not surprisingly, these bets don't win particularly often.
What's the best betting option for beginners?
The Sic Bo table can be a little confusing at first, so many beginners start with either a small bet or a big bet. The small bet wins automatically if the three dice add up to anywhere between 4 and 10. On the big bet wins if the total numbers add up to any number between 11 and 17.
Is there a Sic Bo strategy I can use to win more?
Sic Bo is a pure game of chance. There are no ways to game the way the dice will roll. The laws of averages still apply, but you cannot use them to help guess how the dice will land. No strategy will change the odds you face.
Can I play Sic Bo for free online?
Many online casinos offer free Sic Bo games to users. Playing free games lets you get used to the game, and learn how to play without risking your money. Even though the free games will show you how much you accumulate in winnings from a set of games, you obviously won’t be able to cash these winnings out for real money. The only way to win money is to join the real money games and have fun while raking up the dough at the same time!
7. Sic Bo Glossary
A Sic Bo wager where a player wins as long as all of the three dice display the same number. Not the same as a Triple bet. This pays out at 30 to 1, which is more than the majority of the casino wagers.
The amount of money that a player has at his or her disposal for gambling, on or off of the table.
A betting table gives players a chance to make their wagers from the top down.
This is a wager that wins when the sum of the dice is between eleven and seventeen. The payout for a Big Bet in Sic Bo is 1 to 1, and the low house edge makes this perfect for new players.
The device used by the game's dealer to shake the Sic Bo dice before the roll.
The clearing of all bets from the table and returning all chips to their rightful owners (either winning players or the house).
Six-faced cubes. Each side of the cube contains one to six dots, and each side is distinct from the others. Three dice are rolled in the game of Sic Bo, and their final position determines which bets win and which bets lose.
A bet that two of the three dice will display a specific number. Players can only make a double bet on numbers ranging from one to six.
This is a bet made that two different numbers will appear on two of the three dice. There are fifteen possible combinations of Duo wagers in the game of sic bo.
Slang for making the same bet (with the same value) as the previous round. Re-betting is, as with most casino games, quite common in sic bo.
A wager on one number; sometimes called a “single” bet. The payout for one dice matching the number is 1 to 1, while getting two or three dice with the correct number will offer higher payouts.
This is a wager that wins when the sum of all dice is less than eleven. With the exception of triple ones, triple twos, and triple threes. The payout for a Small Sic Bo bet is 1 to 1. Though not particularly exciting, this is another great bet for new players.
A feature that is only offered by online casinos. The spin button sets the cage in motion, spinning the dice to prepare for the roll.
A strong sic bo bet is any kind of bet that necessarily applies to all three dice at the same time. For example, betting that the three dice will all display the same number is considered a Strong Bet. Ironically, these bets tend to carry high house edges, which make them weaker options.
A bet made on the exact value of the sum of all three dice. This famous kind of sic bo bet is obviously unlikely to win, but it does come with a high payout.
This is a wager that all three dice will show the same, specific number. Of all of the sic bo bets, this is both the least likely to win and the most lucrative, with a 180 to 1 payout! It might not be the smartest bet in the house, but who can argue with that kind of payout?
This is the opposite of a strong bet; a wager that does not depend on all three dice at once, but rather only one or two. An example would be making a Simple Bet.