How to play Roulette - The Andrucci strategy explained
How the Andrucci roulette strategy works
Begin by betting roughly 30-37 times on random even bets like red or black, odd or even, and 1-18 or 19-36. Make sure you note down exactly which number the ball lands on each time. Over the 30-37 bets, see which numbers appear the most and then begin making straight bets on one of the popular numbers. Repeat this bet on the same number for around 30-37 bets.
From this explainer you can see why this strategy can rapidly deplete your bankroll.
What are the pros and cons of the Andrucci strategy?
- As it relies on straight-up bets, there’s a potential 35:1 payout
- Once you’ve chosen a number, it’s easy to follow
- The strategy tries to create logic from ‘hot numbers’ in a game that is entirely down to chance
- It’s high risk as it relies on straight-up bets - the lowest odds in the game
- It requires lots of money and spins to reap any rewards, and these aren’t guaranteed
Is this system for you?
There’s no evidence that this strategy works as roulette is a game of luck. Trying to apply logic to randomly generated numbers is misleading - and potentially harmful - to players. As the bets are on single numbers, the odds aren’t in your favor at 35:1. This means that you will likely endure long losing streaks, so will run into big losses a lot sooner than you would playing even bet strategies.