Casino-Banned Las Vegas Pimp Accused of Attempted Child Kidnap
Posted on: February 19, 2026, 12:24h.
Last updated on: February 19, 2026, 12:24h.
- Las Vegas man accused of attempting child kidnapping
- Previously banned from Nevada casinos for sex trafficking
- Charge carries potential life sentence under state law
A notorious pimp banned from Nevada casinos for sex trafficking was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of attempting to kidnap a child, Las Vegas Metro Police said.

Kendrick Weatherspoon, 47, has been charged with multiple felony counts, including first-degree attempted kidnapping of a minor, luring a child or mentally ill person, and child abuse or neglect. Weatherspoon tried to entice the child into a distinctive green sedan with gold rims, according to police.
Detectives said the suspect may have attempted to lure other victims into the vehicle and are appealing for the public’s assistance to locate witnesses or additional victims.
Black Book
In August 2022, Weatherspoon earned the dubious distinction of becoming the first person added to Nevada’s Black Book — a list of individuals permanently banned from all casinos in the state — who was not a cheat or connected to the Mafia.
Since 2000, he has faced more than 30 cases in the Las Vegas Justice Court. His criminal history includes drug dealing, impaired driving, burglary, domestic battery, sex trafficking of an adult, battery by strangulation, sexual assault, kidnapping, and accepting the proceeds of prostitution. Before his permanent exclusion, he was thrown out of at least five Las Vegas casinos for his activities.
The Nevada Gaming Control Board voted unanimously to blackball Weatherspoon, noting his dismal history of forcing women into prostitution and violently assaulting them.
In June 2021, he was charged in Clark County with a series of serious offenses related to an alleged incident involving an adult woman. According to the arrest report presented at a 2022 Nevada Gaming Commission hearing, the woman told police she met Weatherspoon at Casino Royale, where he offered to “basically be your pimp” and help her make money as a sex worker.
After the woman tried to quit, she alleged that Weatherspoon showed up at her apartment, grabbed her by the throat, choked her, and then sexually assaulted her.
Regulators ultimately decided to make an example of Weatherspoon because they said he was clearly using Las Vegas casinos as a base for his operations.
Crackdown on Sex Trafficking
The decision came one day after then-U.S. Attorney for the District of Nevada Jason Frierson announced sex-trafficking would be a priority for local federal law enforcement officials.
Nevada has one of the highest human trafficking rates per capita in the U.S., with some analyses placing it second nationally when adjusted for population.
Court records show Weatherspoon is due back in court February 23 on the latest charges. He faces a possible life sentence if convicted.
No comments yet