New Online Casinos 2014
Best New Online Casino
We have been testing out new online casinos for as long as we can remember - for well over 10 years and we are the experts in the internet casino industry. Choosing an online casino is a big decision. There are so many new casino sites that it can be confusing and hard to judge without putting your money on the line and taking a chance. Our expert selection process takes the guesswork out of choosing the best new online casino of 2014.
Pick any of the latest casinos below and you are guaranteed a top gaming experience. They all offer great bonuses, excellent software and reliable customer service so you are spoilt for choice.
New Online Casinos
New Online Casino 2014 - New Online Casinos in 2014 pop up all the time on the internet, as many of you may know. Some of you may not because the general premise is, wouldn't it be hard to open a successful new casino online? The answer is definitely yes, it is extremely difficult to launch a successful new casino site but that doesn't stop hordes of people from trying. There are literally a bunch of the best 2014 new online casinos popping up online every week, some specialty themed, some glitzy and glamorous and some downright ugly. In the gambling news you see many new internet casinos launched but most do not ever take off. For the best online casinos in your respective country see our top guides to online casino United States, Australia online casinos and best online casino Canada for free. Here you will find the best & new online casinos from 2014 to play in your respective country.
How We Picked the Top New Online Casinos
To determine the best new casino online for 2014, we didn't throw a bunch of names into a hat and hope for the best. Instead, we scrutinized everything from software to welcome bonuses to customer service. We played, deposited, cashed out, dealt with customer support, and interacted with security.
We then scored the site's performance in each category, tallied up the totals, and ranked them. Here's a look at what criteria we looked at for the 2014 new online casino rating system.
- Sign-Up Process & Security - We know players prefer safe, no-nonsense registration processes. The sites we recommend have streamlined their secure sign-up process to help you get in the game faster.
- Deposit Options - No one likes to jump through hoops just to throw $50 into their online casino account. The sites we recommend have virtually every deposit option covered, including credit cards, Neteller, wire transfer, and more.
- Payout Times - Some casinos help you get cash into your account at record speed, but when it comes to cashing out your winnings, they take their time. That's not the case with our top picks for the 2014 best new online casinos. Each one that we recommend got our cash into our hands faster than we expected.
- Software Quality - We look at everything from lobby layout to navigation and usability. There's nothing worse than getting lost in new online casino software. Game design is an incredibly important factor, especially for new casino players.
- Game Variety - Software layout doesn't mean a thing if the game variety isn't there. Fortunately, our picks offer the widest variety of table games, slots, and video poker. In fact, the best new internet gambling sites for 2014 offer the greatest variety of entertainment — some as many as 500 games.
- Customer Service - Our picks have dedicated 24/7 support teams, so they're always ready to help, no matter what time you're playing at your new online casino.
New Casino FAQ
How can I tell the good online casinos from the bad ones?
There are lots of ways to figure out whether the newest online casino sites are here for the long haul or simply fly-by-night sites. One telltale sign is whether or not a site has accessible contact info. The good ones keep their contact information on their homepage, giving you instant access to phone numbers, email addresses, and live chat. The bad ones? They keep their contact info buried.
Not all the bonuses listed in your picks are equal. How come?
Bonuses are only one factor in determining how a new internet casino gets ranked. And while some bonuses might appear to be larger than others, the terms and conditions of each bonus can differ from site to site. So a seemingly big bonus might actually be weighted the same as a bonus that's about a tenth of the size.
Are your new online casino rankings just for real money players?
No. While our criteria weigh important stuff like payment processing, we also look at game variety, software quality, and customer service. In fact, 30% of our testing process is spent as a non-depositor. That means we're looking at things like customer service from the lens of someone who only wants to play for free.
What is a payout percentage?
That's basically the amount of money that a site pays back to players. So, if a online casino is new has a payout percentage of 97%, they'll pay out 97 cents for every $1 collected. These figures are audited by independent authorities, like eCOGRA.
I've read complaints on the Internet about certain new online casinos. Should I believe them?
Sometimes, yes. But the truth is that 99% of people usually use forums to complain about a product, service, or company. Rarely do people go out of their way to say how much fun they're having or how much they love a product. That happens in social media, like on Facebook, but on random review sites, not so much. That's why independent review sites like our new casino review guide is so important. We separate the good from the bad to bring you sites you can play confidently at.
Caesars is our top rated site for New Jersey, offering a $300 bonus plus $10 FREE just for signing up!
- 100+ Games and slots featuring awesome graphics
- 100% New Jersey approved
- $10 FREE, no-deposit bonus when you join
- Great banking options from within the US
Harrahs is on of our top rated sites for New Jersey, offering a $200 bonus plus 20 FREE SPINS!
- Over 100 games provided by 888's software
- 100% Legal from within New Jersey
- 20 FREE spins when you join
- Lots of fast banking options from within the US