It’s official: a DraftKings’ sports betting platform will happen if the US Supreme Court strikes down the federal ban later this year. CEO Jason Robins dropped the highly anticipated bombshell to the Associated Press on Thursday. DraftKings would “certainly be going after it,” he said. I think the Supreme Court – I’m hopeful – will…Read More
- Most Read
- Analysts, Handicappers Expect Murray to Go First in Thursday's NFL Draft
- Betting Fraud Conman and Serial Impersonator Allegedly Scammed Nearly 100 Victims
- St. Croix Chippewa Indians May Face Federal Inquiry after Allegations Involving $1.5M of Casino Funds
- Margaritaville Resort Biloxi Gambles on ‘Flying Bar’ That Dangles Drinkers 120 Feet in Air
- Japanese Government Approves Anti-Addiction Measures Ahead of Casino Bidding Process
- Professional Las Vegas Sports Bettor James Holzhauer on ‘Jeopardy!’ Winning Streak
- Caesars Entertainment Readying for Sale, Golden Nugget Billionaire Tilman Fertitta Remains Interested
- Bruce Deifik Dies in Colorado Car Crash, Ex-Casino Owner Faced Financial Struggles, Sexual Harrassment Claims
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Win Streak Continues for Las Vegas Sports Bettor, James Holzhauer Now Second All-Time Winningest Player
- Boston Globe Pressures Massachusetts Regulators to Demand Wynn Resorts Fire CEO Matt Maddox
Subscribe to the Casino.org Newsletter!
Latest Casino News
How Do You Like Your News?